Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I had a dream about nail polish...

It was a beauty that I had ordered already on the internet because I was tired of waiting. When I woke up, I'm not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed it hadn't arrived yet. When I shared my dream the response I got was that I was hooked on polish. So there you go, my very own origin story.

I was originally going to wait to start the blog until my nails grew out a bit but I've been really enjoying the designs I'm doing with my Red Angel plates so I just wanted to get started. I apologize in advance for the picture quality, I promise I will get better as I go! I don't really have a picture to share yet but soon, to all of you that aren't there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips