Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Never cook just after you've done your mani...

So what's one of the worst things that could happen to someone trying to grow her nails out and starting a blog (aside from not having a good photo editing software)? You screw up a nail.

I had just finished a fresh mani when I started to cook. I felt all professional and food networky chop-chopping away when I chop-chopped away a piece of nail. 

Just look at that mess
Not convinced of the fail yet?

I didn't even bother with cleanup at this point

You can see I nicked 3 of 4 nails
But you want to know what hurt my soul the most? When I removed the polish.

Ugh, poor baby. For now, I'll have to either hide it or accept the nubbyness in pictures. It'll get better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips