Friday, May 24, 2013

ABC Challenge 'T' - a-England Tristam

Hi all!

Super short post, I'm very sleepy and have a massive headache at the moment but I really wanted to get this post up today!

I believe this was just one coat of a-England Tristam, which has been a lemming ever since it came out and it is finally mine thanks to Radha from The Polish Owl! Then, I added some holo stamping with Color Club Harp On It (because scattered holo + super holo = happy me at work) and a Pueen stamping plate (if anyone is interested in a review of these plates, please let me know).




I'm very sorry about the tip wear, this is another mani I've been wearing for almost a full week (still wearing it as I type) and last time I tried to fix the tips it looked all lumpy so I figured this time I'd show just how well its wearing. Needless to say, I love this mani to bits.

Have a great day loves!

16 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous manicure! Great job:) I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't think you linked yourself.

    Beautiful job again, by the way. Your stamping is flawless, and that color is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is so cute! I super love the design and the combination of colors. You def did a great job on this mani. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is PERFECT!! so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that's so so pretty! You must have been staring at your nails all week. LOVE.

    (P.S feel better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous! I need to wear Tristam asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow...just wow! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to have you back Kat!!! This mani is beyond stunning!!! And you've convinced me to get Harp on it if it stamps this well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see that you're back!
    Tristam is one of the most beautiful polish I've ever seen, and I love the stamping pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice stamping pattern! Such a beautiful mani, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! I really need to get Tristam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips