Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Essie A Crewed Interest vs Sally Hansen Sorbet

*This is a scheduled post, I'll be back the 24th. Maybe 25th if I'm too exhausted*  

'Ello!

Just a quick comparison post for today. I mentioned in yesterday's post how Sorbet was so much more peach than Essie's A Crewed Interest and, while nobody asked me to, I had already taken the pictures for a comp so here ya go :D


I have Essie on my pointer and ring finger, and Sally Hansen Sorbet on my middle and pinky. Like I said, Sorbet is definitely more peach while A Crewed Interest leans more salmon-y pink-ish. Can you tell I'm not great at color descriptions?

Also a quick shout out to Kelly from Kelly's Nail Blog who tagged me with the Liebster Blog Award. I haven't had time to do the actual questions (I will, promise! I love badgering you with useless facts about me), but I didn't want to let it go unnoticed without saying thank you. Also, check the girl's blog, she's really got some great nail art and posts! I'm itching to try her psychedelic tie dye nails but, after seeing her say her back hurt for a day after doing them, I'm putting it off....

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips