Thursday, December 27, 2012

Glitzology Cotton Candy & As You Wish - Swatches and Review

Hi all!

Today I have a couple more Glitzology polishes to share. I bought these during her last $5.00 sale after seeing swatches on Globe & Nail. Both polishes were pretty thick and loaded with glitter but it helped to apply easily since you don't have to fish to find glitter on the brush.

First up is Glitzology Cotton Candy. It's a mix of pastel glitters in a sheer tinted base. I've shown one coat over Wet 'N Wild On a Trip and the accent nail is China Glaze It's a Trap-eze. I did this mani in a rush for a friend's birthday party and the whole look was very candy like. The tinted base in Cotton Candy has a delicious shimmer with a slight blue flash to complete the candy frosting look. I think she really nailed the inspiration from cotton candy!




Next is As You Wish, inspired by the movie The Princess Bride! I love that movie so hard, I had to have this based on the name alone but, thankfully, it's one of my favorites from Glitzology so far! I've shown one coat over SOPI Cartwheels on the Catwalk. As You Wish features matte white and holo-y teal big hexes with an assortment of smaller lavender and purple glitter. This would look great over a light purple too!




I really have to take a second to mention how sweet Stacy is. I initially messaged her because of shipping prices through etsy and she replied quickly and helped me out, no questions asked. Every single interaction with her has been great and she really is invested in creating her brand so she'll offer some things that other sellers just can't/won't. For example, she can create a custom order if you wanted to a discontinued color or want one of her polishes without bar glitter.

For news and sales, like Glitzology on Facebook and check out her stocked Etsy shop! I know she's releasing new colors (starting today, I believe) and she's currently holding a 25% off sale with the code NEWYEARSKISS25 and, if you purchase four (4) full size bottles, she'll include one more for free!

What do you think about these? Tired of glitter yet? ;)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips