Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Guest Post at Makeup Withdrawal

Hi all!

Today I have a post up at my bud Mimi's blog - Makeup Withdrawal! Mimi has really become a friend and I was more than happy to help her out while she moved so go check out her blog naow. Also, if you think she had amazing pictures on her blog, just wait, she got a sick new camera so I'm sure we'll get some kickass pics of her kickass manis.

Click on the picture to be transported to a magical land of wonder.


Have a great day lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. sooooooooooooooo cool, Kat! Love the a England stamping!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this nail design, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips