Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Christmas Mani - KBShimmer Clown Puke!

Merry Christmas!! I hope you're all having a great day with your families and enjoying some yummy food! Last night we made spinach lasagna rolls with ground meat and tomato sauce on top, rice with pigeon peas, salad and pumpkin double layer cheesecake for dessert. Hopefully today will be equally delicious :D.

Ever since I saw THIS manicure at The Polished Perfectionist, I knew I would have to recreate it so I ordered KBShimmer Clown Puke (and one more, I have incredible self-control). Clown Puke is a 'everything but the kitchen sink' polish. Basically, an amazing glitter bomb with everything thrown in there. It's no secret that I love rainbow glitters but I think this beats them all. Just amazing with flawless application. Such professionalism from the brand itself, I can't wait to try more polishes from them!

The only thing I was missing from Amy Grace's mani was China Glaze Holly-Day but it was released last year and I didn't think I would find it. Then, because christmas miracles happen, I found a mini while shopping at an outlet mall with a quiet little beauty supply! I'm showing two coats of Holly-Day and one of Clown Puke.




HHHNNNNGG such a perfect Christmassy combo! I'm so in love with this, I didn't even use a peel off base coat because I want it to last a little longer than forever. My favorite was my thumb so you get a macro of thumby.  


Guys, I have to confess that I didn't 'get' the whole glitter fascination before. It was pretty but many left me 'meh'. While I'm still super picky about which glitters I purchase, I'm definitely an official glitter addict. I like me pretty shinies O_O. Although, I will admit I feel like a fraud for not doing more nail art recently. I just wasn't feeling the holiday vibe but I hope to get back in my groove soon!

Have you discovered the magic of glitter or was I the only one that was late to the party?

Happy Holidays! 

6 comments:

  1. It does have that element of circus, doesn't it? I like it alot, Kat. Almost picked it up during last week's KB Shimmer haul.

    Merry, merry, darlin'!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha seems like we'll drive each other to more purchases with our KBShimmer swatches!

      Merry merry to you too Lisa! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Hope you enjoyed the holiday (if you celebrate it!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips