Friday, February 8, 2013

ABC Challenge 'E' - Essie No More Film

Hi all!

So, when I sat down to do my nails I knew I didn't want to use an Essie for this challenge day because that was too easy. Then I found an untried Essie and that resolve went out the window.

I chose Essie No More Film and layered Sally Hansen Snow Globe for the bigger hex glitters, then Spoiled My Saturn Broke Down and finished it off with Essie Matte About You.




I did this in such a hurry that it looks sloppy. No gusta :(. I  like the actual mani though, its just that my cuticles were acting up and being all dry and weird so polish seemed to stick to them. No More Film has such a wonderful formula, I can't believe I haven't tried it before, this was just one coat! I'm pretty sure it's going to work great for stamping too.

Now I'm off to do my nails because I refuse to be naked on my birthday! :D

Have a great day lovelies!

11 comments:

  1. Haha, Essie was the big winner in this ABC Challenge instalment :)This mani looks great ^^ I always love mattified glitter ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matte glitter effect, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love the matte glitter look :) Gotta try that myself sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart!

    The definition of breathtaking. Holy chit, that's lovely.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that I've finished swooning over the pics, I'm back to say, Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing!! Love the matte look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, another one of my weaknesses!! I love mattified glitter - this is no exception - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the matte topcoats...another surprising Essie color. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! :) I love matte glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips