Monday, February 4, 2013

Bitch Glitz Cosmetics - Chocolate Treasure and Strawberry Sunrise Swatches and Review

Hi all!

Sorry for being slightly MIA, I've been pretty busy between work and school and the little free time I have, I just crash.

Today I have 2 of the 3 Valentine's Day collection polishes from Bitch Glitz! The third polish will be up soon, apparently the pictures are still in the memory card or I lost them (sigh). Bitch Glitz is a newer indie brand featuring 3-free polishes with a dash of diamond dust and even coordinating eye shadows!

Formula for these polishes was the same across the board, perfect consistency and jam packed with glitter. I've shown 2 coats of the polish on their own on my ring finger and also layered them to show their versatility.

First up Chocolate Treasure, a brown based polish with various turquoise, gold and blue glitters. One coat over Illamasqua Taint and two coats on its own.





Second is Strawberry Sunrise, a fuschia, filled with silver, purple, pink and holo white glitters. One coat over black and two coats on its own.




Look at that shimmah! Over black you can really see the depth of the shimmery base and the mix of glitters.

I'm seriously loving these two polishes, I can picture different nail art looks with each one and the fact that they're so opaque is wonderful.

You can find Bitch Glitz on Etsy here, all full size bottles are $10 and the set of all 3 Valentine's Day polishes is $26. Make sure to like them on Facebook for new releases and previews. Ketlyn is also on Twitter (here) and Instagram (here).


I sincerely hope you're having a better day than I am!

*BG Cosmetics products were provided for my honest review. For more info, please see my Disclosure policy*

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous post! Very smart idea, layering the polishes over another. Brilliant move.

    Both photographed beautifully.

    Great job, Kat!

    Here's hoping things ease up some on the work and school front, darlin'!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love how you layered these! Brilliant! Strawberry Sunrise over black is freakin'amazing!!

    Also, there is a package winging its way to you! Things havent calmed down over here (Mom started radiation this week, ugh!) but I finally snapped and sent my hubs to the post office.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips