Friday, February 17, 2012

Essie Mesmerize and polka dots

This turned out to be one of my favorite designs that I've done recently. I had received my dotting tools but hadn't really done anything with them yet until I acquired Essie Mesmerize, a beautiful deep blue that never looks black and applies like butter in 2 easy coats.


I went a little dot crazy as you can see. I actually kept the accent nail relatively bare because I liked the color so much and my mom told me to. Yes, I still do what she says. Sometimes.


I really need to find a better spot to take pictures. The color's pretty accurate though. Also, some dots were made with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and some with white acrylic paint (I remembered them halfway through). Fun fact: I had actually picked up this color and put it back numerous times until I saw swatches of it on Colores de Carol's blog, then I had to get it.

Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this mani! Mesmerize is such an awesome blue. I really need to use mine again. I've only worn it once, and that was under red crackle for a superhero themed wedding (my original mani got messed up so I had to slap something on fast). Seemed a shame to cover it up with crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea for an accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips