It's finally here, my first giveaway! For a while I've been stashing certain polishes like a squirrel so, when the time came, I'd have cool stuff to give you guys for how awesome you've all been to me. I can't adequately express how much I appreciate the support you've all given me. I've never been one to stick with hobbies for long but, thanks to you all, I'm still really into the whole polishing game so this is the best way I can think of to show my gratitude.
Here's the sitch:
- This giveaway is US Residents only. As much as I want to spread the love to the international readers, I just don't have the budget for shipping right now :(
- You must be a GFC Follower to enter, new members welcome of course! You can also earn multiple entries aside from GFC and your email.
- There will be (1) extra entry awarded to the familiar faces who have commented in the past. I debated about adding this since I am a huge lurker- I can be the most loyal reader to a blog and never officially follow it or comment. At the same time, I really want to express my thanks to all who have vocally supported me in the past, those whose feedback has helped shape the blog. You don't have to do anything for this, I'll do it automatically.
- This giveaway will be open until August 25th. After I email the winner, they will have 48 hrs to reply or I'll pick a new winner.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
Do the clicky after the jump for more pics of the prizes and to, you know, actually enter!
What's up for grabs?
- (6) Bettina creme polishes. These suckers are awesome for watermarbling and nail art- not to mention they have creamy 2 coat formulas. They're also made in Puerto Rico so it's my own little touch of home. (You can check LetThemHavePolish if you're interested in swatches)
- Revlon Royal - the best blue jelly ever and one of my hands down fave polishes in my stash.
- Finger Paints Twisted - MULTICOLORED FLAKIES. That is all.
- China Glaze Riveting - Perfect jellyish shimmery 'Color of the Year' polish.
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush Blingtastic - GLITTER.
- And the cherry on top (1) Illamasqua Nail Varnish in the shade of your choice! Obviously, it can't be a discontinued or HTF shade, must be from the core collection. Props if it's at my local Sephora too, but you can't know that :P
a Rafflecopter giveaway