Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 5 - BLUE!!!

Hi ladies!

If you read my blog with any sort of regularity or even if you've just seen my haul posts, you'll know of my love affair with blue polish. It's just so pretty and there's so many different blues and I need them all. So imagine my surprise when I realize I've never posted the bluest blue that ever blued.

I used two creamy delicious blue coats of (one of) the most perfect blues - Nails Inc. Baker St!



The only problem I have with this polish is that I never know what to combine with it. I've tried stamping in gold, silver, black, white and another blue and it just never looks *right*. Like the color is so electric it just doesn't play well with another polish. This is the only combo I liked - Sally Hansen White Veil (Bonus: it's an untried). 



It's difficult to describe the glitters in this polish, they're pale white but matte-y and the golden hexes. Very pretty. I almost bought this once but left it in the end, then I saw this post at Imperfectly Painted and needed it. Of course, then it was nowhere to be found. I finally found an intact display at a random K-Mart.

In reality, Baker St. is a bit deeper in color, think more of a Superman blue. I took this cellphone pic to try and show the color a bit better.


The color is still a little darker but photoshop was NOT cooperating in altering the color either. If you even admire any blue polishes - you need this one.

Also, YAY for a long weekend! Do yo have any plans? I'm going to a beach house in the south of the island. Just learned about this last night, but still pretty cool :D

Now go check the other ladies and their blues!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am totally digging that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo pretty love your nail shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous and "true" blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat!!!!!!

    Your mani is stunning. So stunning, in fact, that we'll be headed out to Sephora this weekend to see Baker Street in person. It sure is a knockout, online! Thank you!!!! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this blue is just hypnotizing.. I need to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been lemming Baker ST forever. Must buy! White veil is awesome too. I still havent worn mine since I can't quite decide what I want to pair it with though. This is a great combo. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome blue! Blue is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty blue! I love cream blues, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Thanks for the inspiration! I picked this particular color up on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips