Friday, June 29, 2012

Pretty Purple Post (Comparisons)

Wee! It's friday!

I've been feeling exhausted lately, just sleepy all the time, so I'm happy I'll get to sleep in tomorrow. Side note: I changed my bed sheets last night and slept so amazing! Nothing like getting into a clean bed with your favorite sheets. Also, nothing like a brand new bottle of Seche Vite.

Back to the nails, today I just have another simple comparison. Sorry it's been a bit boring around here but most of my creativity has gone to my challenge manis and, even then, sometimes its lacking. Hopefully someone out there wondered how these shades compared and this will help.

Up for comparison: Barielle Expressive, Milani Violet Dash, Essie Play Date and Illamasqua Jo'Mina. As you can see, none are really dupes so yay! I get to keep them :D. Jo'Mina has much more blue in the base, Violet Dash is darker and Play Date is somewhere in between, also a bright color. Expressive leans way more pink when compared to the other shades. Formula was good on all of them, Expressive is the only shade that might need 3 coats depending how you apply it. All the others could easily be one coaters if you applied thicker coats.





Hope this helps and have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips