Friday, April 13, 2012

L'Oreal Jet Set to Paris Swatches for Autism Awareness and a Challenge!

'Ello! Happy friday!

Let's keep the blue ball rolling for Autism Awareness month. If you have a moment I encourage you to read about Autism at the Autism Speaks website and my previous post as well for some additional information. You can also check Kimber's Lacquer Korner for even more info and other bloggers participating.

Now, polish time!


Sorry you can see my lamp. It was just too damn shiny for my camera.
Jet Set to Paris is a beautiful blue (TARDIS, I believe?) creme. Application was flawless, it had a good consistency, went where I wanted and didn't pool my cuticles. As a bonus, it didn't stain when I removed it! I really hate polishes that give me smurf fingers. So much so that I will stop using it on the spot. Shown above are two coats, but if I remember correctly, it looked great at just one coat too.

Tomorrow I'm going to be joining Mateja yet again for a challenge! This time around it's a Spring themed challenge and the rules kind of have me a little fuzzy still but we shall see, I think it's going to be good! If you're interested in joining, or just want some more information about the challenge please do the clicky here.

See you tomorrow with a pretty pastel spring mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips