Monday, April 23, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award (My first award!)

Hello all! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Kelly from Kelly's Nail Blog and Kelly(?) from Nailpocalypse. I have the question mark because I just know her as KawaiiKagura and Kelly (at Kelly's Nail Blog) referred to her as Kelly, so I did too.

Ramblings aside, these ladies have awesome blogs that you should definitely check out. Nailpocalypse has the most awesome header ever (seriously, I scolded my boyfriend for not thinking of it) with really cute freehand manis, plus its just fun to read her blog. Kelly has really nice swatches and I enjoy reading her posts too, so make sure you check them out!

 Here are the rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out
  • State 7 random facts about yourself
  • Pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers
  • Post the award pic to your blog
 Random facts:
  • I have 2 dogs and a cat. One stray we rescued, a Golden Retriever and a 15 year old cat. 
  • My jobs have always had to do with tourism (travel agency, beach tours and front desk at a hotel)
  • I wear a ring on my left thumb that I've had since 8th grade and I feel naked without it (you might have seen it on some pics)
  • My mom and I are really good cooks and I've considered adding something food related to this blog.
  • I edit all the pics for this blog on an iPad because I don't have a good photo editing software on my computer :(
  • I really really want a Macbook. Have for a while but always find a reason not to buy it. 
  • I feel really luck and appreciative to live in Puerto Rico but am looking forward to continuing my studies somewhere else. 
As for everything else stated in the rules, the two ladies pretty much covered who I would give the award to and they already have it as well so I kind of just don't know. I'll edit this later if anything.

Thanks again to these ladies for making me feel a little special. It's really motivating to know that, not only do people read my random ramblings, but they actually enjoy the pictures and the disasters that sometimes happen on my nails!

See you tomorrow with one of the awesomest manis I've had in a while!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips