Saturday, October 27, 2012

Excuses, excuses...

Hello ladies!

Sorry I haven't been able to get my posts up, its been a busy couple of days. Boyfriend's friends are in from NYC for the weekend so I've gone out with them a couple of times and haven't had as much free time to blog. I'll definitely be back tomorrow with the regular challenge post but I'll most probably skip the 'Inspired by a Movie' challenge because I truly just hit a wall and couldn't come up with anything.

Upside is I have a new top coat comparison almost ready to post so be sure to check back on Monday for that!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

(Sorry if this post looks weird but I'm writing this from my phone)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips