Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Black and White Challenge Day 3 - Black Base with Color

Hello all!

Today as part of day 3 of the challenge we have black base with color! Now, I don't really know if this is cheating or not, but I'm actually really in love with it so I hope it slides!


Keep reading for the polish breakdown!
 


For this mani I used one coat of Wet 'N Wild Black Creme and layered one coat of Milani Hi-Tech from their 3D Holographic line, a beautiful yellow-green scattered holo, then layered CND Sapphire Sparkle and stamped with BM-215 and Wet 'N Wild Black Creme again.



Blurry for sparkly goodness

Now I don't know if it looks exactly like snakeskin or not but it is sparkly and subtle and awesome. All these pictures were without topcoat because a) I'm afraid of smearing and b) I didn't want to dull the holo goodness. Also, I always smear stamping, so I'm afraid of that too. Did I mention I hate smearing my stamping?!

Aaanyway....I hope since I have a black base it's not cheating and you all enjoy it! See you in three days for a white base with color and I already have a really cool idea in mind (technically, it's my boyfriend's but let's not split hairs).

Remember to check the other blogs for the other ladies' manis!

Taya 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips