Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm doing a challenge!

I just joined the Black and White Challenge by the lovely Mateja at Purple Glitters and Dolores at Colorful Bottles! It was very last minute since they're starting today with the 10 manicures, which will be posted every 3 days. I'm working on the pictures of the first mani now and I'll have them up later today. I'm actually very excited because I loved looking at the various bloggers do the 31 day challenge but I feel this one is more realistic in terms of the posting schedule. 




There's also some other lovely ladies participating so you'll be able to see much more creative ideas than mine: 

Taya 

See you in a bit with my first mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips