Friday, March 16, 2012

Black and White Challenge Day 6 - Color Base with White

I'm back again for another installment in the Black and White 10 Day Challenge! As you know, this challenge was by Mateja from Purple Glitters and Dolores from Colorful Bottle. Today we had a color base with white and only one idea popped in my head.... St. Patty's nails!

Since I haven't really had a chance to do St. Patrick's nails I settled for this simple design. This post will be a little long so make sure you stick around after the jump for more pictures!





For this mani I used Sinful Colors Exotic Green. It was literally just a random pick at Walgreens because I needed a nice green like this and I'm in love! Mostly because it's a jelly!! Well, creme-jelly hybrid, just how I like 'em. Completely unexpected, good coverage in one coat but the depth and squishyness are better appreciated with 2 coats.



Also,  I had a hard time photographing this because it was just so damn shiny without top coat. Then I stamped with RA-116 in Sally Hansen Hard To Get. My intention was to have more than one clover placed from the corners or something but this was a bigger stamp that I anticipated for my smaller nails so I got one on each nail. I like it anyway though. I'm excited for work tomorrow to see if anyone notices :D



This was before top coat because I like how the base polish looks.

Thank you for looking and be on the lookout for a very special post very soon about a polish that I've been lusting after for a while! I guess its more exciting for me than you but that's just how the cookie crumbles!

EDIT: Forgot the links for the other ladies' blogs!  I've seen some of the manis they've done and, like always, it's definitely worth a look!


Taya 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really cherish each and every piece of feedback I might get.

Blogging tips